Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
If you're preparing for your child's first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please provide the following information when you arrive for your visit:
- Insurance cards
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician
We are happy to provide our office forms for convenient download on your home computer. Please print and complete the forms below, and bring them with you to your child's first appointment.
Questions about which forms you need? Please call our office and our courteous staff will assist you in preparing for your child's first visit.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it:
We understand occasional circumstances prevent you from keeping your scheduled appointment. Please notify our office in advance if you are running late or unable to make your appointment. Our scheduling coordinators will do their best to re-schedule you promptly.
Insurance and Billing
We accept Medicaid and all other major insurance plans. Please call us for information specific to your insurance company and plan.
We gladly accept checks or cash.